So I wrote a set of posts (let’s call it a brochure 🙂 ) on a big, hairy, gnarly beast of a thing – the topic of:
- Why ‘large corporates’ need to change their fundamental structure in order to survive and prosper in the long term; and
- How they might go about this…and perhaps what awaits those that don’t ‘see the light’.
This page provides a quick link to the set of posts that, together, tell the story:
- Introduction: ”Your Money or your Life!”
- Chapter 1: A long time ago in a land far, far away…
- Chapter 2: “That’s what WE do!”
- Chapter 3: Can executives change the ‘shareholder value’ machine?
- Chapter 4: What possible ‘defences’ exist against the harm of ‘Money Power’?
- Chapter 5: Avoiding Armageddon!
I hope that you find some value in reading it, and pondering the roller coaster ride that I hopefully take you on.